Saturday, November 10, 2007

It's always too little too late

I guess I'll be blogging a lot more from now on.



I realise that I haven't really done much shopping.. just a lot of frowning and calculating and wanting. HAHA. No, not enjoying having limited cash. Today I actually thought of getting a job, which is really the last thing I wanna do. Mostly cos I'm a lazy fart really. Haha.. I really hope Hong Kong has good stuff. Everything goes on my Daddy's credit card. HEE(:



Haha. If you haven't already heard, they didn't have the smexy red heels in my size at Aldo. The ones that I wanted for Grad Night. Fuck these tiny feet. I was this close to them... *WHINES ): Hahaha. you should have totally seen how my face fell when they told me it wasn't available in my size.. haha, I would have paid to see that. So now I'm scouting for a new pair of red pointy pumps. Dragged my whole family out to Town just now just for me. Of course(: Hahaha. It was quite funny. I almost got a pair of Nine Wests. ALMOST(: HAHAHA.. Oh wells. Thank Goodness for Guess(: I'm heading down to Raffles tomorrow to get them in my size. See! People are always complaing about having big feet and they don't realise that small feet are just as inconvinient! Hahah.. I feel like such a bimbo(:




Yesterday, Pau was rejected by society so I took pity on her and we went swimming(: HEE. It was.. futile. We had to use the kinda-deep-yet-not-quite pool cos well.. I can't really swim. Hahah. And because it was just overflooded with kids, we spent about a pathetic 45 minutes floating around and sometimes standing, only to leave cos it was freezing. We saw a rainbow though! Like an actual one! Then we headed to Starbucks and not studied! HAHAHA(: Talked and talked and suddenly it was ten.. Pau had two cups of coffee. Haha.. Guess you learn something new everyday(:



My life is so boring now.




































Mango














Zara






















Can't wait(:





















So last night I lay in bed, filled with comtempt and caffiene. Thinking about everything, about the year, about my failures, my ignorance, about you and about me. And I realised, if I could, I would. I would take it all back, everything I ever said, everything you ever said and every little fucking thing in between. And I would take it, and put it in a special little box. And then, I would throw it so fucking far away that it would never ever cross my mind again(:



Fuck obligations.



Thunder only happens when its raining
Players only love you when theyre playing
Women, they will come and they will go
When the rain washes you clean.. you'll know

No comments: