Monday, November 19, 2007

The cosmic alliances against me.

What the hell?



Today was a sad pathetic day. I stayed at home all day, cleaned my room, watched Moulin Rouge(: and uh.. yeah. But I am proud to say that today was the first such day since the end of Os.. That's quite okay. Ha. Ha ha ha. Oh. I am so in denial. HAHA. My week looks sad and bleak, someone come for me and take me on a date!): Haha. Well the Drama farewell's tomorrow. Honestly, If it sucks, I will leave and never come back. And I'm serious. HAHAHA.. Oh my! Anne and I.. well no, mostly ANNE, thought it would be funny if we went as Jocks. like. NO. Hahaha.. no.. DRAMATISED posuer jocks(: still.. NO. all jocks are gross.





So yesterday, Rae and I ran to the beach for an impromtu beachy day. We had a little switch up and she brought the spread, and I, the bread. And we foolishly forgot that it was a sunday, so basically it was overrun with kids. Haha.. Damn. Plus, people were in our spot, so we had to downgrade..SEE. Year of the downgrade. Tsk tsk. Haha. Damn. Our fun was shortlived when we had to up and leave when we saw the beginning of a thunderstorm. Haha.. I was the midst evening out my tan when thunder rumbled.. and so i am now tan-ner in the front. HAHA. And because of that, I am now grey. HAHA. It was totally worth it. Anywho, we packed up and seeked shelter under the coffee bean umbrella. ella ella. eh eh. HAHAHA. And just like that, we spent like an hour talking lyrics. And by that I mean, take a corny song, and just SAY the lyrics in a serious, sombre tone. IT's really funnY! HAHAH.. the best are eminem songs.



Just lose it. Ah ah ah ah ah.
Go crazy. Ah ah ah ah ah.
Oh baby. Ah ah ah ah ah.
Just lose it. Ah ah ah ah ah.



HAHAHAHAH. Yes. And now rae and grabbed my heart and ran away with it to Australia!): FOOL! Haha. she owes me a shark. Oh wait. I started a Facebook account just now out of sheer boredom. I have next to no idea how to operate it and it confuses me. Sonia laughed at me for jumping on the bandwagon. Haha.. yeah, I'm pretty ashamed. And yet, I can't stop.. It's so strange.. Haha.. oh.

Random pictures?














Yay(: More details will be provided in time

























Oh. I just...oh.
















Everything's always such a blur




















NO.














The morning-after looks better when you can't see it






















































Because you can't beat tradition, no matter how hard you try.















The cold, dark stab of jealousy, in both instances. I'm really starting to believe that I got the short end of the deal. Since when did evil get a heads up over relatively less evil? ? Since when did I care about the both of them? Fuck. It's just not right. My mind had been wrought with confusion and worry that I am indeed slipping into the dark spirals of my dumbfuck infatuations....Mmm.. I shall content myself that it's just a simple case of wanting what I absolutely cannot have, in both cases.



Sure.


And don't bother,
I'll be fine, but she's waiting
The ring you gave to her will lose its shine
So don't bother, be unkind.

No comments: