Tuesday, October 2, 2012

somebody found me here

September, as usual, did not go out well. Quite a far cry from last year's blow out, though now that I think about it... is quite ironic, Latern-wise. Heh. Suddenly stricken with gastric flu, I spent the last weekend sleeping and intermittently throwing up. Lying in bed with my tummy churning on end, the rumblings echoing my misbehavior. Blissful. The bright side is that I finally caught up on sleep and it did finally feel like I got a break from school and life, though at what cost. Progress on the education front is moving too slowly for someone who's having exams in like two weeks. MEH. Also, it seems like every day I have three million errands to run. Social interaction on weekdays are limited to the end of the week, when I feel I've been cooped up too long and itch for companionship.. or more like, when I get worried that I forget how to talk or hold conversations. Sometimes, I wish I was strong enough to be the kind of person who can stay in to study without feeling like a loser. I'm just not secure enough in that sense, which is why I've realized now that I need to be with somebody, if ever, who is down-to-earth enough to keep me on my feet. But then again, I just like the next one to be a complete opposite of the previous one. Ha. The thing is I'm the kind of person whose life is fast-paced. Mostly because like three million unfortunate things are always happening to me, but also because of my ridiculous personality always finds me in tight situations. And right now I almost feel like my life is a little out of control, like there are twelve million things to do, to keep in view or to avoid and I just can't seem to put it all into perspective. Probably because I don't obsess about boys as much now (miraculously) so I'm actually dealing with real life problems. Ish.


Somebody held my breath,
somebody saved me from the world you left

No comments: