Tuesday, July 12, 2011

won't make a scene over you

As I continue to fester in my feverish state, I find myself with too much time on my hands. Other than this intense heat, the random sharp pains in my joints are really fucking bothering me. And I have this terrible paranoia, fueled by my access to google and having a billion lucid thoughts run through my burning brain. Pffft. Horrible. On the other hand, you've come around so often that I'm almost getting used to it. Damn it. My konsolation is that I keep telling myself I know what I'm getting into and I don't expect much. You seem pretty clear-cut anyway, that you desire only one thing. This hawt piece of ass (get it get it). Yet some evenings just spent lying around or sitting around leisurely seem to say otherwise. Maybe you're simply not as greedy, though I know it's also the fear of getting caught. I really don't like this lack of space for our relatively-explosive dynamics. And I know I said to myself that it would be the bare minimum but I really didn't know I would get kicked out so soon. -.- Well. I guess it isn't everything. I guess. Actually after this scare, it really shouldn't be. Speaking of which, facebook fucking ruins lives man. I will always hear your voice, taunting me every time I am reminded of the age difference. EVEN MORE SO NOW that it's been confirmed he wasn't even of age. I feel sick (get it). My number one concern is if you see it but I'm sure you hate me enough as it is. Fuck that I will never forgive myself, I don't fucking deserve this. Ugh. And let's not pretend, I don't want you to see it either. Not that you really give a fuck right?


Can you lie next to her
and give her your heart
as well as your body?

No comments: