Thursday, April 28, 2011

Never you, baby

First off, I completely ripped that first photo off Randi's facebook. Seeing Maroon 5 was just such a blur. I still can't believe the day we dreamt of came and went just like that. Yet as ecstatic as I was, it did hit a little too close to home, especially coming off the weekend spent at the hot spot. And as pathetic as it is, I did find myself scanning the crowd. Nervous eyes darting, sorting through the unfamiliar faces. To be honest, I don't even know who I was hoping to find.. beside you. Ugh. Speaking of which, I can now no longer tweet with freedom. I don't even know why you are following me ):< But back to the point, the nostalgia that swirled inside me led to me going back to waaaaaaaay back when. Yeah I've definitely had this blog for too long now. And suddenly I find myself frantically searching through boxes and boxes of memories only to find that I have lost my favorite ring. Did I throw it away?? Strange. Funny that I seem to have blocked out a large chunk of what it used to be, much like how I tend to selectively black out when I drunkenly pass out. Hurhur. Speaking of which, I have completely forgotten what a massive cunt you are. What is the point of boasting so many good qualities if you lack the social skills to carry them off?? Ugh. Judging myself. I say that way too often. It is a sign of all the bad life decisions I make. And because I so often make so many bad calls, I remain a jobless, school-less junkie. Life.


You can play brand new to all the other chicks out here
But I know just what you are, what you are baby

No comments: