Monday, November 30, 2009

I was drizzle and she was a huricane

End of November. Where do I even begin.. or end? As we draw nearer and nearer to the dreaded christmas/birthday/new year's combo, I have nothing but queries and unfinished business on my mind. Number one concern: Questioning my own self worth. Sticks and stones; skin and bones. Meah. And on top of everything else; How the fuck do I get a decent job and survive 6 months of being pushed around? I've been nothing but distracted and lost and all this escaping is barely helping me orientate at all. Roar at life. Roar again at untimely returns. Here's the thing, I'm not above not returning the favor. I have enough on my plate as it is without having to distract myself with imaginary emotional baggage. Blah. This week we learnt that when it really boils down to it, I really am just like anybody else, aren't I? Sleepless nights and just generally being very upset. Ugh I am such a fucking girl sometimes. Though I must admit your incredible insensitivity as well. Hee. I am so tired and lost and confused I don't know what I'm talking about or where I'm going anymore.


Stop before you fall
I don't wanna pick you up again

No comments: