Thursday, July 30, 2009

Bye bye blackbird

Photobucket
Trust is a dirty word. The recent divides I've watched with great amusement has left nothing but disappointment after disappointment on my end. Not that I am complaining anymore, seeing as it has also served as a very important reminder that I have lost sight of my solitude. Though it has once again seriously questioned my strength and ability to maintain friendly ties. And in that moment, that one epic moment that could have really just defined what this really is for us, I chose to laugh. I am a whimp, but I learnt that all from you. How much longer can I run that way before everything catches up and on? I would say it is rather justifiable though, since we all have something to run to and you are no different. It's all just a stupid show put on for ourselves and for everyone who flirts in and out as they please. I don't have much to hide behind anymore and I don't mind.


I know you're real good

No comments: