Monday, March 2, 2009

Why's it always you and never me?

It is now 5.27 a.m. this Monday morning and I am welcoming yet another week of my holidays. This insomnia, or some might even say insecurity, is really getting out of hand. In my state of frustration, I have given in to all temptations and am now wolfing down noodles like my life depended on it. Sadness. This year equates to giving in to all temptations but I'm way too tired to elaborate or string comprehensible trains of thoughts so we'll just leave it at that. Old faces; people I once loved, people I thought I knew and people I seem to have forgotten. New adventures; people I once loved, people I rediscovered, people I learnt to count on. February may always be my month of love. Sometimes I feel positively lost in this world I have etched for myself. Sometimes it's good sometimes it's dangerous. Sometimes. The past two weeks of slumber has been plagued, cursed, tormented with the most perplexing, baffling and downright queerest dreams. I must rid myself (ourselves) of these.. illusions. "I give you truth in the pleasant disguise of illusion." Vulnerable. Dineesha, you are truly missed. Hmm. I am off to pop another Panadol and hope for some peace.


Take all your big plans
And break them.
This is bound to be a while.

No comments: