Friday, March 6, 2009

Always looking out


Summer dreams ripped at the seams but oh, those summer nights. Long endless nights. Or more aptly a shrouded dawn. Hidden under a blanket of loss; self-worth lost, a future that has lost all meaning, a lost sense of security, a lost love. Troubles, uncertainties and fantasies dancing in and out as the sun slowly wakes. Sleep was no longer an escape, plagued with real dreams with real meanings and real consequences, but all in an alternate reality. Kind of. Suffocation at it’s (second) best, except more and more no less and less. That and neglect results in a complete meltdown. I needed. This is the life I have carved for myself, I will never be satisfied and therefore I will always be lonely. I am what I am and I no longer give a fuck if I am exactly what you are comparing me to simply cos you would never match up. Truth is subjective.. or will be anyway. Now now, with such complications I will never be happy. It's 4.30 a.m. and I am a non-believer.


Yes I wish that we never made it
Through all the summers

No comments: