Wednesday, April 9, 2008

You're a fucking asshole hang up

I must be going crazy.



By the time you read this, I'd probably be a not-so-happy camper, dying of boredom or lonliness in some sad corner of my school wondering why I put myself there in the first place. Or maybe I'd be sleeping on the floor, or baking in the sun, or worse I'd be drinking Nescafe coffee. Sigh. I'm such a loser, but in my (beyond) desperate attempts at making some friends, I will bite my tongue. I can't believe I'm blogging now either, with my bag half packed and a hundred billion thoughts racing through my mind. Oh well, one last time before camp I guess.


If you remembered, Monday went alright. It could have gone better but there's no point crying over spilt milk I guess.




And yesterday was possibly the highlight of the week, Sentosa with Din-sha and the Pee. HA. Yes it rained, we know. Other than sonia's life-long wish of playing with fishes being fulfiled, it was actually really failure(but in the best possible way). Because if you were at Sentosa, you would spotted three loser girls, laughing their asses off and screaming at the top of their lungs while sauntering through the pouring rain, drenched to the bone. And if you were a tourist, you were probably taking pictures of us thinking we were an attraction. And if you were us, you'd probably have lost your flops in the water countless times trying to reach some kind of civilisation, waved at some really bewildered caucasions and indians, posed for photos and gotten laughed at. But then again, you would have also enjoyed unwinding from such a memorable day in the jacuzzi, steamroom and finally the pool. SIGH(:



That was a low(low low low low low low) blow man.

You can't tell but it's pouring(:

I don't need.

I'm not so naive, my sorry eyes can see
The way you fight shy of almost everything
Well, if you give up, you'll get what you deserve

So what did you think I would say?
No you can't run away, no you can't run away
So what did you think I would say?
No you can't run away, no you can't run away
You wouldn't

I never wanted to say this,you never wanted to stay
I put my faith in you, so much faith
And then you just threw it away

No comments: