Thursday, April 3, 2008

You know I want you too

I struggled to find a photo that aptly describes the way I feel, and I couldn't. So we shall settle with this one.




And it's not that I don't have a large selection of cool photos to choose from(trust me, I am a camwhore) It's just that.. I don't know exactly how I feel. I think right now I'm just supressing all my emotions and passing it off as strength and the ability to pick myself up. Pffft. Buu's right. I am a silent worry-er. And I'm not the kind of person who can just forget something, it has to be solved and concluded before I can even think of moving on. And right now, everything's just left hanging and I would solve it if I could but there's nothing we can do and it's quietly killing me. And here I am pretending I'm over it just so you'd get up and move on too. Heh. On the other hand, I'm give up on you.(not that I really give a fuck anymore) SIGH.




Then again, life isn't all that bleak(well, maybe it's just the happy hormones) My social life is still going strong, well just til school comes and steals it away from me that is. Damn camp. At least there are still things slash people that remind me that life isn't that bad afterall. Thanks for looking out for me babes, in all your different ways. I'm sorry if I had you worried, things are just a little fucked up right now. But i will deal! Soon enough.




Soon enough.



Sometimes you picture me
I'm walking too far ahead
You're calling to me
I can't hear just what you've said
You say go slow; I fall behind
The second hand unwinds

No comments: