Sunday, April 6, 2008

You don't know the meaning of scandal

Nine million thoughts are running through my head


But then again, what's new? As of now, it's 14 more freaking days till school officially starts (5 of which will be wasted at camp), 10 more days til business school camp, 3 more days to FOC, and 1 (yes ONE) more day to my ballet exam. I'm not liking the time crunch. Damn, I can't wrap my mind around the fact that holidays are ending. And to top it all off, I'm really really dreading camp, the whole brand new social situation thing and the sun and the activities and the making new friends and yada yada. Meah.


The days are passing way too quickly. Gotta love Friday's at Buu's; spending time with my neds, bobbing to strange music and just hanging out. Yes Fridays have been officially made girlfriendS-plus-Harms Day. Oh and Buu, I still win hands down whether you choose to believe me or not. Thursday was out with the Chew, ingesting a huge dim sum feast, jamming in the middle of the road and spending way too much money. Wednesday was spent hanging in my room (Ch'yeah) and then a failure crash at Din's.. office. Tuesday was the bomb, hanging by the jacuzzi and pool and Monday was spent at Ang Mo Kio(Don't ask) Ha.


So lately, I've been finding myself wondering what the future would bring, however near it is. And I realised(finally) that I am such a fucking pessemist. All I can picture is how things will end, how different things will be, how I..or we might change so much that it'd be difficult to find things to talk about. Jeez, sometimes I wish I could just shut my brain out and live happily in denial. But then again there are times when I don't catch myself and let things slip out of my mouth and totally regret it after. Ha, Story of my life.

So how long is too long?

If you let me I could
I'd show you how to build your fences
Set restrictions
Separate from the world

No comments: