Wednesday, August 8, 2007

She totally fell.

When will I learn not to believe?


Hey stranger(: Before I launch into the going ons of today, being Sports carnival and all, I shall let you in on what has been happening the past few days. Er. Let's see... er... er... Hmm, HAHAHA.. Fine. Yesterday, I went studying with the strangest group of people you will ever throw together, Audrey(yuck) Weelyn and Cheong. HAHA.. I know. (: It was like, where are you going? Are we going with them? Whose going where now? huh? What?... And next thing I knew, I was on the floor on Starbucks at the airport laughing, reminiscing and not studying with these people. Haha. Strange times. Apparently on their way back home, (I was conviniently left behind) they had some encounter with some kind of suicide, and if you read their blogs, they're actually complaining about the death. -.- Typical. HAHA



So, back to today. The Jock celebration whatever. It was. Interesting... well, actually it was one big sweaty mess but, despite my endless complains, It was fucking awesome :D OH MY GOD. GREAT CLOSURE. Totally(: Best class? DUH. Have you not met us? Seriously? HAHAHA


Started out hilariously, with Sonia, Sonia Cheong and I trying hard to sing the National Anthem. Of course we had already forgotten the words so we sang the school song instead. Really loudly. We had practice during the CCA feast thing, remember?(: HAHA.. Sim kept shushing us. Like..hello?! I was trying to take a video of us singing. TSK. Hahaha(:

Sonia and I strutted around with our sunnies all day(: I wore my big white ones cos of the red and white theme. And thank god I chose that pair. Because now I have a really bad tanline on my face(yeah yeah. Laugh it up.), I almost wanted to wear my cat-eyed ones. HAHAHA.. Thank goodness I decided against it. (: OH! The frisbee guy asked me why my sunnies were bigger than his. To which I replied "Cos I'm cooler than you" and turned my heel and walked away. :D Truly.


Anywho, Sonia and I took part in Human wWheel this year. OH MY GOD. It was so fucking hilariousss... We were all getting so pumped and excited, We being Anne, Audrey(again, YUCK) Weelyn, Chandu, Maxine, Ethel, Sonia, Me, Li Ting, Vivien. And we constructed this whole PLAN. It was funny, I was telling them that should Audrey fall, we could leave her be, flailing and flopping around, and trample ahead eagerly. And then, she turned to me.. and had an ethel moment. She Screamed. and screamed. And screamed. like.."AAHH!!...AAHH!!...AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!" HAHAHAHAHA... it was so gross.


She didn't fall in the end. DAMN. This is what actually happened. I was in the second team, the return team, standing behind Anne. When the race started, We watched anxiously as the other team, led by the shortest, took the lead for a while. Before long, 4.7 had caught up and it only made us more determined to win. When they finally arrived, we jumped right in the used plastic sheet and trampled like our life depended on it. Left right left. Led by Anne, we zoomed off to a great start. Suddenly, I realised Anne was ducking dangerously low. Before I could say anthing, she fell, face first onto the ground. I hopped out of the wheel! ANNNE! She lay in a collapsed heap on the warm floor.. LAUGHING! And so there I am, out in public, what do I worry about? ANNE? MY HAIR?! After our laughter died down, Sonia and I quickly picked her off the floor and we hurriedly(and very messily) continued the race.

HAHAHAHAHA.. We came in Third. But alls well cos it was motherfucking awesome. I dont think I'll ever forget the sight of Anne, collapsed into a laughing ball on the floor in front of me. :D YES ANNE


Other generally awesome stuff happened but im too tired to go into such details. So let's see. Basically the day was spent cam-whoring la. But then again, we won SAC cup! Jocks were actually useful today! And the Dode. Oh my Goodness, the Dode. Her inner man graced us with his presence and she managed to save many goals, further injuring her finger in the process. How awesome is that? HAHa.. what else? OH! Gladiatress was hilarious. I didn't take part this year. But it was funny nonetheless. Sonia Buu and all getting so excited. Pasu battled Ms Kang..AND WON! She was so bitter afterwards, going around complaining that it was too violent a game to be enjoyed by the likes of her. Well. Mmm.. Rae's head got trampled on, but she's ok. Sonia and I exchanged donuts! MMMMM(: The day was filled with funny moments basically. But after a while, the immense heat got to me and I chose to sit around trying to collect myself and unstickify. Didn't work. HAHA

In the end we won Class Champions! :D We were kinda shocked at first. But it was a great feat. Normally I'm adamently against Sports Day crap, cos it's basically Jock day right. I mean, it's normally just endless hours of watching jocks run around in circles, but today was pretty awesome(: Maybe jessie's right, maybe we're all becoming jocks.


*shudders


HAHAH. After the ordeal, Pasu and I did the hop in and headed to Esplanade library to hit the books [Ned by choice(: ] It was... fruitless. I couldn't concentrate at all, so we went for a walk... which turned into an hour long discussion on.. hard-hitting subjects. Sure. HAHAHA.. So much for that. Every SACian we saw were treated to snide looks from us and loud whispers of "THEY DIDN'T BATHE!" We're such nerds. (:

SEEEEEEE.














We are the champions? HAHA..
















I love this one. It's too cute(:















Warrior Sonia. Or not.















Cheerleader DODE (Done?)














HAHA(: How incredibly cute is it? Note the fallen head of Jo(:


















So. much. HEAT!






















Oh no.



















Fine(:
















I spend too much time with these people(:
















Third place ain't half bad. Spot the jock/s?



















My not cooler friend















Yeah, it doesn't always work both ways Sonia(:















She fell asleep on sports day. tsk tsk(:














Oh dear me.
















It just gets WORST!



















I'm coming...for YOU!


Fine. Sometimes we take cute photos too(:

THERE.

Not the best way to end the day yeah?

Such a pretty sky. Delicate yet oh-so-powerful.

Eh wait. They didn't have free milo! Damn. At the end of the day, I was an exhausted, disoriented mess. It was a slightly traumatising day, for various reasons, but it was enjoyable la.

Ooohh.. didn't see that one coming.

I am selfish, I am wrong

No comments: