Tuesday, August 21, 2007

My weaknesses

My life has just been one ironic turn after another.


Heh. It's not too bad actually. Well, if you discount being all icky and sick the past three days. HAHA.. Fret not darlings, I'm feeling much better. Thanks for the concern, loves(: Haha.. I'm so tired and disoriented and i really don't look very good. So I shall just shut up and show you the pictures.


..or not.


Pictures are from the awesome Pau party held at the Ritz, where a group of eight to ten girls (and one guy) were sneaking around and getting stalked by suspicious managers. HAHA. I brought my camera but failed to realise that the battery wasn't inside. HA. So kudos to Sonia for the hilarious pictures. Friday night, we watched the fabulous fireworks from the 22nd floor, had a failed attempt at a surprise, shoved our way through huge crowds, sat in the middle of a mall for dinner and shoved back to the hotel.


Oh wait. Funny story. I bought pau the simpsons soundtrack(HAHA) and a cupcake. So sonia and I had thisgreat surprise plan, where we would surprise her with the cupcake when she opened the door, only to destroy it(of course) by both taking huge bite out of the cupcake and polishing it off! HAHAHA.. so first of all, pau had to get us from downstairs, so the whole open-the-door thing died. Dang. When we got up, all giggly and excited, we got in the room, and pau got a call. so we waited and waited.....and waited... Pua got suspicious. HAHA. AND AND AND, when we finally surprised her, I took a HUGE bite and passed it to sonia. and that little loser, started laughing and laughing..and LAUGHING. so we just stood there, with her laughing, me looking stunned while holding half a cupcake, and pau just like..'HAR?' HAHAHAHAHAHAHA..




..fine. Just look at the pictures.
















Hahahaha.. GREAT bathtub.
















Excuuusssssssseeee you! HAHA















Still in the toilet.















:D I heart Coffee.














Oh I think I'm so damn cool.




















You think this is bad? ...how bout..














THIS?! Hahaha
















Awwwww... (:













All for Pau (:
















Toodles!



You're drowning in the water
And I tried to grab your hand
And I don't know why.

No comments: