Friday, August 31, 2007

I think I need you here

We have the right to brag(:






As you would have already known by now.. to say that 4/6 were absolutely awesome today would be a complete and utter understatement :D I mean, of all my four years of performing on Teacher's Day, I can safely say that this year was the absolute best. :D And the best part is that we were so under-rehearsed and relatively unprepared, but we still rocked it out anyway(:






So I actually managed to comeearly today, welcomed by a cheering crowd I might add(: Hahaha.. 6.30 is mighty early okay! Cheong even said she was surprised I came that early, if at all! PLUS, I was earlier that Audrey, and she's supposed to be like in charge. Hahaha.. so we rehearsed and rehearsed til we were tired and cranky. Well, I was already cranky to begin with. The morning was filled with lots of fustration and uncertaincy. And of course, this being our last year, tonns of reminiscing. I gotta admit, I wasn't particularly keen on doing the performance at first, but I'm glad I did. Really. Sonia was right in saying that the applause we got was more than the previous three years combined! HAHAHA (:







Speaking of which, thank goodness people got what we were doing! We were all anticipating a very deadpan reaction but, being the innovative people that we are, the powerpoint and all really worked. Oh! I kinda forgot the lyrics to Mathelicious on stage so I stood there gapping like an idiot for a while before being saved by Amazing Grace. HAHAHA (: We were all shouting like our lives depended on it. It was pretty damn awesome. HAHA. No one understood Dode though. damn. But overall it was really great. It was fucking brilliant closure if anything(Come on, History Queen?!). It's been a while since I've been able to stride on stage confident of what we were presenting(:









After all the sweaty dancing/singing, Pau Sonia Buu and I had lunch at TM(wow.) Then I went home, had a long nap cos I was up so damn early in the morning(: Hahaha. And at four I went back to school for night study. HAH. I got there only to realise that I was the only one there and all the shutters were closed. So I called Pau and Buu, the only ones daring enough to stay from 6am til 9pm. We were indeed locked out. In the end we went through the staff room, and ended up at outside the library not-studying. again. Well, we took a long break to get food. HAHAHAHA.. I will never ever get over the "SHUTTTUP!" incident. EVER. HAHAHAHAHA(: Oh I wish it'll never end







Right. So it ended up being an incredibly fruitless session of night study. Like, I'm not even kidding this time. It was just PATHETIC. HA. On one hand, we were all just so drained, especially with it being Friday and all, but on the other, it was something my chinese roots disallow me to understand. HA. And now I'm here blogging. Sigh. Hahaha.






PICTURES(:


















This is so fake but I love it anyway(: Hamma-hamma.


















Told ya(:



















So blurrrr

















HAHA.. Look Weelyn! I got a picture too! And I didn't even have to ask! =P






















Pepper lunch is pretty damn good(:




















LOOK LOOK! ABU GOT REAL FOOD!!



And just because I feel like it..






















(: It feels like so long ago.




Hmm.. I spent a lot of time thinking today, you might even call it reflecting. Let's reminisce(yes pau). Three years ago, we were all nervous and dorky in 1/8 doing our awesome 80s dance number. I remember so much, what I was wearing, how I felt, the funny stories that replay in my head in an instant. Then two years ago, a little less dorky and not-so-nervous, when I was the evil fariy, in Nicole's pretty black skirt and the cutest pair of kitten heels ever. heh, Fairytales. We almost dropped out of the skit you know. That was back when I was mugging so hard to get into 3/6. Haha.. Yeah(: I remember how Rae was Joseph, HAHA.. that was just legendary. And I remember sitting in the dark empty hall at like 6 in the morning with sonia, wondering exactly why the hell we had to come to damn early. HAHA(: Or how bout just last year, when I had the honour of being Ms K. Kang, or should I say Ms Kangan, in line with the Bollywood theme. Hahah. I remember wearing Pau's opaque black stockings and getting yelled at by Mr Chan, saying that it was just too mean(: Haha. Ms Kang wasn't even there to watch the performance. I had to TELL her about it, and I remember joking that she might just fail me in lit from then on. HAHA. And now here we are, four years down the road, not so much dorky, just.. nerds(: HAHA.. And damn. it's all coming to an end.


Let's go out with a bang! :D


Love me love me.
Pretend that you love me,
Leave me leave me.
Just say that you need me.

No comments: