Sunday, June 19, 2011

you gotta step up your game

Perhaps I'm just too in love with myself. You can say it was a disastrous weekend. Z-z-z-zouk two nights in a row. What I thought might've been my last chance to relish my freedom. Then yet another unexpected walk past. Why am I always right? These things are just waiting to happen, and they always do. Always. Nowadays, I find myself craving for less than what I have. Less drinks, less high, less mess. (HAHA) What has to happen before I realize that my recklessness is getting me in too much trouble? 1) Maybe it is indeed a small matter but I can't believe you denied it. I doubt it's about me but... really?! I am supposed to be the one that embarrassed. Pfft. And you, you are really just such a fucking girl. You're not the only one either and you're not the only one with an ego to bruise. In fact, your bitchiness makes me want to defy it more. 2) It's the lack of regret, really. That's why I never learn. Everything takes a lot longer to kick in than I realize thus the complete and utter blackout. In this case I think ignorance is bliss. I don't learn because I get over things to easily. I wonder if it's some circle of life thing - once a *****er, always one. I was incredibly insulted by that by the way. I thought i told you (much to my dismay) that you were special. I guess you can't believe my words the way I can't believe yours, yeah?


I simply want him more
because he looks the other way

No comments: