Tuesday, January 11, 2011

This thing is breaking down

Ridiculously dramatic weekend. Yes, someone actually stole our bottle of Martel off our table, amongst other things. Ignoring and just not crossing my mind are two different things. And it always seems to be the latter. But is that really new? I am sick of watching you play the victim. I mean, you know, just sayin'. Not to mention, walking right into... what was even happening there?? And then going back again just to prove a point to myself. Why am I so cool? Hurhur. Seems like it will always be the benchmark, for the best and the worst. Oh well. This weekend seemed to be a lesson about desperation. I think in a lot of different ways we all fall victim to it. Don't settle = lose. Settle = lose. I think I scare myself a lot more than I realize. Or maybe I am still living the repercussions of your words. Because, I guess it's not so bad. Speaking of which, my selfish intentions have finally gotten the better of me. I want it all. Misery for you, my darling? This time I wonder if I am indeed playing the game with myself. Alone. Everybody seems to become the same person. Nothing but blaming and a false sense of security. And perhaps, what I fucking detest the most, a false misery. I desperately want your misery.


So here's to everything
Coming down to nothing

No comments: