Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I'm hoping just a little bit stronger

Fear is my biggest vice. I'm afraid of everything. Afraid of being alone, afraid of not being important, afraid of being ostracized, afraid of not living up to what I know I can be, afraid of being wrong. And yet, I am always right. Or so I think. How is somebody actually as caught up in themselves as I am? Sometimes I think I just need to get the fuck over myself. Ironic that somebody as self-assured as I am can still be so fucking scared of being left alone. I am everything you said I was, and it disgusts me. How we got so deep sometimes just... blows my mind. I can't decide if I meant in the best or worst possible way. Sigh. How long has it been? Maybe it will never be long enough, especially if I continue to flee from it like my life fucking depends on it. But maybe it does. At this rate, I'm just taking shots in the dark. Firing at every corner, hoping to god I fucking hit you where it fucking hurts the most. Where I used to be. To remind you what it's like to fucking feel alive (ironically), to remember what being happy used to feel like. On the other hand, UNIMPORTANT. Surprisingly. Maybe I have also severely misjudged everything. (You know how bad I am with foresight/decision-making/life) Maybe, you're just like everybody else, holding a gun in your hand. Everybody's watching. Your move, love.


Let's write a song that we can dance to
Cos they all wanna listen

No comments: