Sunday, September 12, 2010

Nothing compares to a quiet evening alone

I can't believe everything is coming to an end. It astounds me when I think about how much has changed in the last six months. From relationships to friendships to well.. work, it's like I'm living a whole different life. Damn. It's strange to think about how close (ish) we've gotten as well. And how adventurous you are. I'm always seeking comfort and satisfaction. Is it surprising that I'm such a homebody? Well, not my own home anyway. On the down side (get it get it), I feel the craving to be satisfied controlling me yet again. It's a vice, a weakness, an expectation. Sometimes your ignorance just really eludes me, but I'm beginning to understand what they say. Ignorance is bliss. Okay maybe not bliss, just.. easier. I fear that I'm going to become this crazed over-demanding person again. It's not impossible. Honestly, I don't think I know anyone who is as good a person as you are. It seems that once again, my pride is getting in the way of my life. Too proud to let go, too proud to look worse off than you, too proud to show that I care. In that order. I never learnt to let anything go, period. I harbor all this negative energy, letting it manifest to become hatred and vengeance. Well, it's really just me refusing to back down. Or it's this fucking guilt I can't rid my body of. All this talk about emotional attachment, it's all for your sake. Though I'll always have some kind of selfish intention. Two lives that ran parallel for a while. You make me feel so safe. Now.


Defense is paper thin,
Just one touch and I'd be in

No comments: