Tuesday, September 28, 2010

We were all in love and we all got hurt





So it's finally over. Everything's been left behind. And as grateful as I was for the experience, I still feel somewhat shortchanged. Here's to hoping I get that changed though. Initiative or being pushy? I wonder. Nothing touched me more. I don't think I've been this attached to anything in a while and I'm glad I was because I really learnt a lot of our stint at Razor. Honestly. Maybe it can be said that it was the personal motivation.. but overall it was still a fuckload of fun. Fun I would've missed out on if I was still stuck in the hellhole I once called my life. Genius. Having said that, why is it still somewhere around? Fuck you, social circles. In, out, around, in my head, on my pillow. Leave me. Right now I feel like I am blinded by my needs. Why am I always wearing the pants? Till it all collapses anyway. The difference is that you can say it with more conviction than I can because I'm just more sentimental than I'd like to admit. Questions of being dependent. When I go back, will you still be here? How frivolous everything seems now.


This used to be a funhouse

No comments: