Monday, October 26, 2009

Reality doesn't impress me

Sometimes I feel like I've become so disconnected from the entire social scene that it is getting more and more difficult to do anything. Ish. Stupid comfort zone. The deeper I get, the more I see for myself that school is just another plastic world. Not that I didn't already know that. Sigh sigh, honey pie. I am regretting this elective choice already. And I am not being melodramatic! Okay fine, just a little. This weekend was an epic explosion. Endless fantasies, surprisingly simple places and colorful skies. Escaping reality brings so many consequences though. I think we need to get out more often. Hurhur. Time has such a way of twisting and turning itself into something we cannot fathom, something we cannot catch. To think, all I wanted was everything to stop spinning.


Rose, I'm feeling older.

No comments: