Sunday, September 13, 2009

Now there's only emptiness

So it has been a long and tedious week. Work is getting somewhat comfortable; running errands like getting ice and counting things. At least I'm getting paid. Hurhur. Days have been filled with the most unnecessary drama ever. It's really not that I have nothing to say or that I'm afraid to start something, because everyone knows I live for this kind of shit, but sometimes you simply have to pick your battles and choose the ones that are even fucking worth the time of day. f you lie, you don't deserve to have friends. Anyway, Thursday + Free-flow of champagne + Redbull vodka = epic bad idea = epic consequences. And it really wasn't until I was throwing up alone at six in the morning that I realized how much this shit means to me. Such is life.


This is a social scene anyway

No comments: