Friday, September 4, 2009

Ex-girlfriends day

The messiest train of thoughts I've had in a while. Life brings such spectacular and unexpected obstacles/miracles, doesn't it? A billion things to get done by this weekend and freedom is one of them. Well, I can only give up so much for this. The procrastinator in me begs to differ though. My holiday has long perished, both of them. Sigh. Days like this I ponder the dangers of dependency. And change, but only the detrimental kind. Well it can't be that bad. So I have feelings. Big fuck. Get in line. Right? I can't stop reading Am's post. It's not even about what it's always about anymore. Or always was about. This isn't even about me. Not that I am one to care. Getting even only happens when we're playing a game. Here's the thing. I have just fucked the biggest (non-existent) back-up plan ever only to be reminded about all the plans you have in stored for you. Again. And again. And again. Congratulations, I am forever happy for you. Forever = non-existent. Oops. Clearly I don't like to lose. Hurr. Why does epic coincidence and epic consequences sound the same to me? Sorry but I don't know how to react or feel.


I will never ask if you don't ever tell me

No comments: