Sunday, September 27, 2009

All the boys get the girls in the back

Most epic concert ever! I'd just like to say that I pick the most awesome people to worship! Hee. Lost my wallet and two fucking hundred dollars tthough. Karma is an ugly bitch but I won't deny that I didn't deserve it. It's becoming all too tiring to be a horrible person, I can barely keep up. Much as I can barely keep up with everything I used to be, not that I ever get to anymore. In the midst of crazy-epic-dancing-freaking-out-that-I-am-seeing-Gwen-fucking-Stefani-live, I realized two things. 1) I haven't had that much fun sober in extremely long. 2) There are a ton of things weighing me down (if you know what I mean). Ruining my high. It's called payback, and quite literally too. It's been a rather bland week, to say the very least, despite the epic excitement. I don't know if you believe in over-comfort. And yet in the midst of being (for lack of a better word) controlled, feelings of being neglected are becoming more resounding. Irony. I am so fucking impossible. Just one more time: No Doubt FTW! 


You sure have changed since yesterday
Without any warning.

No comments: