Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tell me you love me

Every time I walk through a door I am hit in the face with false accusations and snide remarks. And for the millionth time, I am left reeling and feeling significantly alone and somewhat neglected as time catapults us into different vortexes. Everyone seems to be hidden behind some kind of shield, though I must admit that the one I have been painted as is probably all. It's too easy to become complacent or well.. lazy in anything from grades to life. Poison and slip-ups. It's funny that oversensitivity doesn't work two-ways on one person. Hawhaw. I forgot that once money is wrangled in and around you get stuck in it's tightening webs for however long it substantiates with nothing to cut through them but time I might not have. Not to mention greatly depreciate my already-declining value and level of importance to said person. Funny that I spared one but neglected the one I am living in now. Lazy in showing importance, lazy in basic manners, lazy in compassion and patience. I have been bombarded with nothing but angst and heated replies throughout the storm brewing over me, instead of the shelter once provided by our quaint connection. I guess this and everything else was just evaporating slowing to form this cloud I still carry around. 


Running in circles, chasing our tails

No comments: