Sunday, June 21, 2009

I'll chase you down until you love me

I feel like we completely forgot the concept of "for now". School begins again for yet another incredibly trying term and I can already foresee how it's going to be seeing as I am up the night before rushing BMR. Strange and somewhat quiet weekend filled with tense silences and miscommunications. So you should take care of yourself... to take care of you.. IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU MUMBLE! Hahaha. It's okay, I slur a lot so we're kinda even. For a tiny moment, all the threats became empty as my eyes raised and heart sank and time froze and all that other cliched nonsense happened. Hawhaw. Though I must admit it is slowly becoming too difficult to deny the anger and strain on either sides and.. See. I am forgetting what used to be the only thing keeping my sanity. Nowadays, what with the enormous emotional shift around me, it's harder not to have apprehension boiling inside me. And yet I am still in this bubble where nothing feels real, like aftershock except without a quake.. to me anyway. Like everything is just a wallet away. Or a bitchy mcbitch bitch trip to Frolick. It's getting progressively easy to sleep things off, so I'm either immune to it or... what? Hmm. On the other hand, nostalgia kicks in so bad that.. they bully me on Facebook): Hahaha. I am glad for what I have gained and lost.


Sounds of laughter, shades of life

No comments: