Tuesday, March 5, 2013

you say life isn't that hard

Just a quick one, as always. The past week was spent slogging over exams like typical asians, only to be let loose to truly party like it's free. An accidental drunk night at the club where I spent half the time trying to convince myself not to care. Maybe I should take this as learning how to not be jealous the extremely fucking hard and retarded way. Ha. Pictures to follow.. but not to be tagged of course. Ha ha ha. If you can't handle it, just don't do it. I don't fucking understand why people do these things.. except I actually do and that's fucked up. I actually understand: everything and anything can and will be attributed to this vacuum of time and space. That is all. What is here is here and now. What you have at home is real and "right". And that's fucked up but I actually get it and it makes me question what exactly it is that I want in life. I think I want what I've always wanted which is to settle down and enjoy my life but I simply don't know how. As you can tell. I don't know why I'm so nice and considerate to the way you feel and what you wanna eat when clearly you, nor anyone else for that matter, respects the way I could feel. What is the point of your guilt? Just keep that shit to yourself, seriously. Anyway. More importantly, our antics were followed with a trip to the shopping village and then a lovely weekend at the seaside. Weston-super-mare, a quaint seaside town for relaxing the mind and heart. Time here is running quick and I'm scared because I know I don't have much to go home to. Not to mention how weird and awkward it would be. No, scratch that. How weird and awkward I would make it. Oh who am I tryna kid? I'm actually too nice to be weird and awkward about it, like how I am simply too nice to be inconsiderate to your feelings the way you are inconsiderate to mine. Sometimes I think that maybe, actually, I'm pretty stupid after all.


Did they get you to trade your heros for ghosts?

No comments: