Friday, December 3, 2010

HERE WE GO AGAIN

Three years and still, here we go. Another month, anther battle. How am I still in pretty much the same state that I was like.. 2 years ago? Life. Dull and blank. The chatter around school is really just so frivolous. Everything else is just sitting on the line. Staleness of the air around me is getting to my head. And nights are spent feeling unsettled about.... I don't even really know.I hate talking about it, it does nothing but reminds me about how unhappy I am. Now. Sometimes I wish I could just take a huge knife and slice you open, not in a slashing way but the nicest way possible. Not to get inside your head like I so desperately wish to.. no. Just so I can crawl inside and sit in you, engulfing myself in your safe haven. A familiar place. But that all seems quite out of line, no? Because now all that I will find is blood and intestines, gore and hatred. So much negativity going around. Trying to convince myself that I have hand. Trying to convince myself that I am older and better now thus I have the ability to make everything not explode in my head.


Everybody's changing and I don't feel right

No comments: