Saturday, October 16, 2010

Someone said you got a new friend

Moving a little faster than I had thought. What.. school next week already? Let's just not even go there.. but it was inevitable, wasn't it? "So it goes." And it went, just like I said it would. Moving on. This week saw the mess of thoughts detangle slowly but has led me to question what I now depend on. To think I promised myself I wouldn't. Soon, I will find my own way (I think) but for now I am contented to be guided along. Moving on. I comfort myself knowing that what I have is real. I already won, right? Don't bother, angel. I am too conceited and vain for my own good. But.. moving on. This week has seen so many things come between us, mostly on my part. Since it comes up this fucking often, I actually wondered if I'm insecure. Then I realize.. NAH. Why am I such a vindictive little skank? The ideas i toy with in the night are so bitter and filled with resentment that it scares me. Is the similarity so glaring that even someone so.. distant can point it out? The words cold and stark in my face. I don't know why I can't see anything past this right now. I guess it came as such a surprise, completely knocking the wind out of my stomach. It hurt like a beating. I haven't quite prepared myself for shifty eyes and awkward moments in tiny spaces. And if it's constantly in my face, I might just have fling myself off a building. Moving on.


You're keeping secrets on your pillow

No comments: