Thursday, February 18, 2010

You built up a world of magic

I am okay with how this looks and I have hopes that things will continue looking up. Words and thoughts and theories on lines still flow freely. And I know it is still silly of me but I really really want nothing but an awesome break before SIP. One can only hope. Hurhur. Boredom will soon get the better of us. I shall ignore the fact that I cannot concentrate if you don't reply for hours on end. Studying is just so unenjoyable. Roar. Today was a somewhat a carbon copy day of our previous days. I don't know if that is a good thing. Here's the thing: I am simply unable to teach you how to handle it slash me. Think about how little sense that makes. The only thing that really bothers me is the fact that I so often selflessly (if I would say so myself) do these things for you and yet I often find myself less than satisfied. Sorry but gender chauvinism is not so easily tolerated by someone as head strong as I. Sometimes it just really isn't me making this and myself too important. Sometimes it just isn't me.


I'm always wrong but you're never right

No comments: