Monday, February 1, 2010

Going home like a shooting star

A whole lot of fun and a whole lot of comfort. It has been a draining weekend. Rushing deadlines, dealing with drama, surprising Din and what not. Drama rama rama. Why do I feel like this happened before? (sound familiar?) I am so not kidding with the public enemy thing anymore. But on that note, I'm really fucking sick of this something that is really nothing so whatever. The same way you have become so uncaring. I love how it secretly surprises me when I find out that people hate me. Hurhur. On a completely unrelated note; I am not blind to all the signs. Today I actually asked myself if I would just let it happen and let my pride get in the way or actually make an effort. No answer. This has happened so many times recently that I now remember why I don't ever try. Maybe it is a question of dependency, though I highly doubt. Honestly, I feel like you at least owe that to me after all the fucking things I do for you. Not to mention every single fucking time I sit back and bite my tongue. Epic frustration a million times over. I don't quite know what to blame all of this on. Lack of satisfaction, insecurities or just plain exasperation. I am so fucking sick of being taken for granted.


Don't even know what we're fighting for

No comments: