Thursday, December 31, 2009

Hallelujah

27th Dec - Brunch at Kitty's
29th Dec - Epic Surprise at Pan Pacific
30th Dec - Dinner at Hard Rock
It's always just another number, and it's always just another day. Sometimes I just really cannot believe what kind of person I am. I don't quite know whether it was the amazing birthday that I just had, or this emotional rollar coaster I am on right now, but I have never felt more grateful for anything before in my entire fucking life. And I am just truly disgusted at how I treat everything and everyone. I am so fucking sorry to everybody who I have wrongly accused and I just really cannot fucking comprehend how I actually let such tiny minute details like that actually affect the way I feel about anyone (even if it's for an hour or just a day). Sometimes I am just so disgustingly caught up and self-absorbed and for that I am truly sorry. More importantly I am so fucking sorry that I actually believed that one's worth to me and their entire relationship can actually be weighed by the number of physical appearances how many times a year. I cannot even begin to put into words the overwhelming gratefulness I feel to everybody who has made this week so fucking complete and just fucking amazing, even in the smallest way. Even my parents. And I may not always show it and I may not always be there and I may be momentarily extremely angry at you for like a day or two for no apparent reason; but I really am just fucking grateful to the people who are still here for me over the years and the distance and the differences. You guys truly mean the world to me and I know for a fact that I really am not just saying that. (and of course I honestly cannot even begin to think about how grateful and sorry I am to Adam without like.. seriously bawling) Thanks for making this the most epic birthday ever<3


This circle never ends

No comments: