Sunday, January 4, 2009

This happens every time, I knew it would

So this new one represents strength I know I will need to pass through 2009. Strength to live through the dates and the memories. Strength to adapt and prioritize when it comes to school. Strength to weather the change. Strength to deal with the loss and gains that come with time. Strength to escape the escapism. Because being on the other side shows you the worry and disappointment it brings and in the midst of it all shrouds you with a kind of unexplainable sadness and guilt for inflicting it on the ones you care about. Anyway in the wake of the metal, the next few weeks look rather calm (fuck school) and I quite like it that way. Perhaps it really is time for change, though I'm not sure if this change I can fucking handle.


Just be here now ,
Against me

No comments: