Monday, January 19, 2009

For you I bleed myself dry

The Day We Found A Holiday Away From School In School
The Big Night Out


(Thank you Chew for making me wait so long for horrible photos and then saying that my forehead is legendary. Attached is a photo of what my hair actually looks like)
The Day We Were Ugly.. and Saved.
Longest Friday Ever
The Day He Saved Me

Meltdown. Quite clearly last week was one of the most exhausting ones yet. With everything from pressing deadlines to social commitments to a much needed haircut, I was stretched in more ways than one. Money is tighter than ever before and that really doesn't help. Neither is my prick of a parent but what the fuck. School does nothing but give me an excuse not to show I care even though I fucking bet that we all can see the damage. And while I know it is, I take a strange comfort in that. Unexplainable. I barely understand it. Ah life. Somehow I feel less alone and yet more and more than ever before. In other words, I feel exactly the same.


I know you didn't
Bring me out here to drown,
So why am I ten feet under 
And upside down?

No comments: