Saturday, January 10, 2009

Will you realize that you love me?

So it's been a rough week. First of the term for me; peppered with bad hair days, "Where did my money go?" and sharp pains that come fresh with a piercing. Three separate emotional breakdowns from three separate people and a quiet one of my own this Thursday had me wondering if sadness is a choice or question of strength. Nostalgia, or more aptly emptiness, is overwhelming. And while there truly is no point of dwelling on the past and the changes time brings, it's important not to forget what made me. Grow. I guess it's time to grow. Up and out of everything and everyone. I haven't been this fucking sober in the past seven or more months and it feels.. liberating. And while Saturday is barely beginning for many, I spent mine alone with a venti green tea frapp. with java chips (for Din) reading quietly in the breeze. Alone time I so desperately needed to clear my mind and rid my body of the strangling thoughts that plagued many tables with silence and quietly exchanged looks of "Is she okay?". I smell trouble on the horizon and it's actually scarier when it's not your own. Sigh. I miss SAC.


Built a wall around my heart,
Never let it fall apart.

No comments: