Thursday, September 27, 2007

Darling, you're hot.

The Moon is sexy tonight.


I hope it never goes away.. The Moon gives me hope, it makes me appreciate nature, I love that you can't capture it's beauty on film or in words. I love when it gets so big that I can see the dark shadings on it. I love how it lights up the sky. I love how it brings people together. I love that it brings out the kid in me.


Sigh. Audrey bought me coffee and now I can't sleep. Ha. Ironically I think I'm allergic to it, but I love it anyway(No, I don't know why) It hasn't been a great week. But it has been rather.. sentimental. Really. Well.. of course, there was the results and all. Heh. Let's skip that.


Today was the last day we spent in our 4/6 classroom. Everyone was getting upset and suddenly very appreciative of our increibly messy classroom. I mean, it holds precious memories to each and everyone of us.. How I had to endure sitting with sonia for like two months(Worst ever), when I moved to Weelyn's side, when I caught her playing with her calculater, how we played those stupid games which I mostly won, how we used to bet the eight cents on the weather, how it was reduced to seven cents*ahem, how I used to kick Ethel's chair, how I used to tell Ivana to share the fan, how I used to turn around to botash and randomnly spew my lifestories, how I used to get Jo to pass ALL my notes, how Ethel reacted to the paper plane, how I throw my eraser(and sometimes gluestick) at Audrey's head and then bursting into laughter every single time, how sonia emerges from Audrey's head, how she so forlornly looked on at Audrey's empty table when she was absent, how we formed the retarded alliance, how Cheong looks out the door all the time, how Pasu is always making bad faces at me, how Jo and Chans are always sticking stuff on Audrey's and Sonia's backs, how I used to sit in my saftey corner on the floor next to Buu, how her stuff is always flying around, how Jessie always counts the windows on the opposite blocks, how Weelyn and I laugh at her bad faces, how Ivana and I gang up on Weelyn and make fun of her, how many times I've cried, how the class is never empty during recess, how we're always screaming and yelling and laughing after school, how we eat in class all the time.



HAHAHA.. wow that was long. I couldn't stop typing. Heh. really makes me miss it now. But let's move on.. I want my grad night dress! :( OH! Yesterday during night study, it was raining really heavily so we had to order pizza for dinner. And after about an hour, we were all grumpy and hungry so I told Audrey to call them back. And when she did, all she did was nodd politely and say thanks. ("I'M SHY!") And after it still didnt arrive after an hour and a half, I called them back to give them a piece of my mind. HAHA.. so I said that it was unacceptable that they said it would come in an hours time and that it had not arrived. So while the lady went to check, I looked at Audrey and went

".. she did say 45mins to an hour right?"
"...nooo.... she said an hour to an hour and a half"
"....WHAT"


HAHAHA.. so I had to lie and say that they were wrong. Oops(: So anyway, when our food finally arrived, I came to the conclusion that Pasu, Rah, Wee, Maxine and Drey was a really really wierd combination. Basically anything that includes that last one.. like today's Din, my lovely study buddy...and that. HAHA. I promise to throw that eraser at you next year, just you watch. DIN! Do not disappear from my life again! hahaha(: Don't tell anyone that the prataman knows my name!(I'm serious. He does. HAHA)


Which reminds me, ABNIA has been active lately. Despite the unfortunate timing of yelling, we were really ready to book the place. PLUS, we've been damn lame lately. Stupid concert band girls influence. HAHA.. Let's see, the Horrifying story of HORRIRFY! oh. and the retarded emerging out of Audrey' head, the bitching about..people, the icky bread post-it! the BEANS! HAHAHAH.. oh oh oh! YO and SUP! HAHAHAHAHA... I couldn't get over it. No, we won't do cheong (:


And just for RAE... PINEAPPLE! Please keep your bra on. HAHA.. And Pau, you're a dickhead. I can draw you 3D! HAHA.. BUU! Take care of your swollen eyes!


This is becoming such a tribute.. but since I'm doing it.. READ.

I can't find the moon tonight says:
thanks Pasu. really (:
I can't find the moon tonight says:
we're such retards and assholes but we always seem to be there for each other dont we?
I can't find the moon tonight says:
haha*
The flavour of your lips is enough to keep me pressing. says:
haha yea im rather glad
The flavour of your lips is enough to keep me pressing. says:
i think if we didnt hate each other in sec one
The flavour of your lips is enough to keep me pressing. says:
fake friends in sec two
The flavour of your lips is enough to keep me pressing. says:
torment one another in sec three
The flavour of your lips is enough to keep me pressing. says:
and pour coffee all over one another in sec four
The flavour of your lips is enough to keep me pressing. says:
we wouldnt be the friends we are now
I can't find the moon tonight says:
HAHAHAHAHA
I can't find the moon tonight says:
i love how that sounds
The flavour of your lips is enough to keep me pressing. says:
=)
The flavour of your lips is enough to keep me pressing. says:
so do i abi =)


We're such saps.


Sigh. I wasn't planning to do this. But it's come so naturally now. We've all been acting so.. sappy and sentimental. I guess it comes with the package, the whole leaving thing. And somedays I get so caught up in the heat of the Os that I forget to appreciate these losers, so sometimes I have to take a step back and look at these lovely days! Rahr. I blame the cosmic alignment of the lunar..stuff. Well no, not the moon.. but other stuff.. like the stars! and..the clouds! heh. AND..
I don't like how safe you make me feel cos in the end I know it isn't real.

















Heh.. Where did the time go?


Let me light up the sky,
Light it up for you.
Let me tell you why,
I would die for you.
Let me light up the sky,
Light it up for you.
Let me make this mine,
I'll ignite for you..

No comments: