Saturday, October 6, 2007

I kinda knew you guys had a thing for each other.

Infatuations are so overrated.



My week in words:
-Life in the freezing MPR2 and the annoying beeping door
-Dode dyed her fucking cat blue -.-
-I went for night studies every night(:
-On tuesday, Rae walked just into a sign outside school smack in the head. HAHA
-We all played the calculator game!
-I lost. Everytime.
-They opened canteen stalls selectively
-I took my anger out on Chew then apologised like two seconds later. HA.
-Pasu took a 45 min nap in the toilet during english! HAHA
-Mrs Teo thought she was absent even though she asked for permission to go
-I copied my Prelim paper during the History exam. Smart girl(:
-I fell asleep in the hot heat. Damn
-That was redundant. oh.
-Abnia tried to push Pau UP the stairway banisters
-We locked the jocks out of class!
-We opened the window just to laugh at them. OOPS(:
-Ms Kang bought us snacks after that emotional lesson. Heh.
-I studied with Audrey that night (ew)
-Ms Kang designated her to be my slave for a day (HA)
-Friday, we made a list of ALL the things we wanted to do before we left school(:
-Sonia and I came late to school on purpose
-We hung out with Rae and her mom at starbucks
-We hide behind a bus to avoid the all powerful Martens(!)
-My flash went off in a maths class. Oops
-I connected the dots on Deborah's arm. HA!
-Pau finally slid down the banister!
-Sonia and I BEAT PAU UP! HAHAHAHA
-Sonia got a huge bruise after that. I remain unscathed.
-Sonia and I didn't eat during recess for the first time..ever.
-I used Pau's lipbalm
-Took BEBE from Pasu's lips
-She kissed me -.-
-I licked both Sonias
-Someone asked if they could give me a lovebite (HAHA. Wonder WHO)
-Someone asked me..to hit on her (coughCHEWcough)
-I rejected them both(:
-I peed with Pau in the same cubicle (She faced a wall.)
-Cheong Pau and I had a pleasant smokey dinner
-Sonia came to night studies to climb a tree.
-We didn't climb that tree -.-
-Cheong is afraid of ants(!)
-Cheong Sonia and I went for a very noisy nightwalk
-I got really drained after that
-Din had tuition two consecutive nights):
-I shamelessly checked out this relatively hot dude at starbucks with Chew
-Chew thinks he was checking me out too(hahah(: )
-Your friend keeps staring at me and it creeps me out.
-2 more people found out about stuffs
-I'm being harassed about something so over it isn't even funny
-I thought about things I shouldn't have. And liked it.
-I'm becoming increasingly paranoid.
-I've been lying all week
-Pau fell off a couch. HAHAHAHA





My week in pictures!















Love it.
















I blame my calculator! HAHAH














EW. Do you see the bus?! hahahah














EW.















The incriminating evidence! Flash+Pau after Red Bull.

















The pratashop that holds fond memories.. of when we shaved Pau..and how the prataman knows my name!















K.O! HAHAHAHAHA :D This. is what you get for putting that thought right back in my head Paula Lorraine Sim. The ABNIA alliance will prevail! hahaha (: I LOVE YOU PAU!






















EW. This lion is my alliance. -.- Oh boy.















This has got to be the WORST photo ever, but I love them all the same. This is us lying on the field at night(:

i'm coming...for YOU!
I think she was trying not to see the flash..or just dumb(:

The thing I'll miss most..WINTERMELON!


She took this herself.










Four hours of Lit anyone?



WOW. Great studying!


















oh(:













THAT'S not a hot guy! HAHA. Go hit on yourself... OR...(:




















This is what I should be doing.
One day, I'll tell you. And you'll pretend never to have known me.

If I'm smart then,
I'll run away.
But I'm not,
so I guess I'll stay.
Haven't you heard?
I fell in love with a beautiful stranger.
I looked into your face
My heart was dancing all over the place
I'd like to change my point of view
If I could just forget about you

No comments: