Wednesday, October 7, 2015

don't be scared cos I'm your body type

It is amazing how quickly this year has gone by. How has it already been like, six months since I've started working? It's crazy. I don't really know what to make of it all yet. My team is good and all, work itself is fine.. but where am I going? Not that it's a good time to start asking either, but meeting new people always makes you question whether your life is where it should be. Dodgy guys and sleazy faces and issues aside, I feel comfortable with the way things are now. Honestly, I can't see it ever being a good time for me to ask questions about my future because #denial. Meh. I think I need to make more friends. Like, decent non dodgy/ sleazy / over zealous friends. "Friends". Okay can. I don't know what's wrong with me. I just wanna be good. I must, I should. But even if... how real is it? I'm not like 12 anymore, I don't know why I'm acting this way. Everybody's just one in a million; one out of a bunch of chats, one out of a whole bunch of names, one out of nothing.

No comments: