Thursday, March 20, 2014

the end comes too soon

Time is passing by waaay too quickly. It's almost coming to the end of the week, but it has yet to really sink in that #japan2014 is happening so soon. In the midst of dissertations and dentals and general anxiety, I've still managed to squeeze in crazy time. Excellent. This week's breakdown is brought to you by your general stubbornness and the mounting pressures of moving in together, so to speak. The true problem is that I'm all up in my head, imagining what it'll be like to be cramped into a tiny room with nowhere to go where you are not. I am excited for it, I truly am, but there are great worries. I know my anxieties have a tendency to get the better of me, but some part of me truly believes that it's getting better because of you.

Our summer out west, our summer of sex
Our summer just gets better

No comments: