Monday, March 10, 2014

perhaps fuck off might be too kind

The past couple of weeks have been much easier, now with our apartment for Tokyo settled (for now) most of the butterflies in my brain have been vanquished. On one hand, I truly worry about how we are going to get along squeezed into a tiny place for two, but on the other I don't mind at all. It's funny because I am both excited and dreading it at the same time. I have reservations about moving to a place like Tokyo. I guess shopping wouldn't be as amazing as if I had gone to Spain with the rest of them, but also japan is fucking amazing. But then again, #radiation. It's just about three weeks to our next (and final) adventure, before shit starts getting real. It's funny that I'm not clawing my way out of here this time, unlike the last time when I knew I needed to leave for the sake of my sanity. But then again, I felt that way coming home.. and was thankfully, proven wrong. I don't know if it's a part of getting older and more jaded, but I've begun to feel burgeoning skepticism about this place we call home. Some days I want nothing more than to lay in bed and watch our shows and play our games, but other days it makes me wanna crawl out of my skin. Everybody around me seems to be growing up and out while I am, for once, living a tamer life. What allows me to accept our comfortable, easy life now is that I know one day, however far from now, those carefree adventure days will come around again.


Discarded all the naughty nights for niceness
Landed in a very common crisis

No comments: