Monday, March 17, 2014

tell me your favourite things

Two more weeks to Tokyo City. By this time in a fortnight, we'd be on the plane (unfortunately) outward bound. It's scary what has become of the world and I truly hope that nothing of that sort happens to me, or to anybody really. The last week has seen me catching up with good old friends and thinking and talking about the future. It seems like nothing much has changed since last year, yet instead of running from my past as per before, I'd be running from the blinding glare of my supposedly bright future. Right. Maybe the problem with me is that I'd likely pick money every time. Proof: my poor taste in boys. And I say boys.. because when people say age doesn't matter, what they really mean is that they're just gonna act however they want DESPITE their age. What is 25 after all, except you know, you've lived more than a quarter of your life la #justsaying. The only problem with me and you is the inevitable end. Your future is calling and I'm not interested in picking up. Remember when we were still living in our little bubble, pretending we would never have to come home and acknowledge our ghosts. And although it seems incredibly silly, I can't help but wish that #japan2014 would be just that.


It's a love story for the new age, for the six page, 
Want a quick, sick rampage?

No comments: