Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Am I Wry?

A quick glimpse at a staycation that just fell in our laps, a welcome retreat from the nothing we do all the time ie not studying. The last week or so has been spent kind of studying ish I guess.. sometimes space is good. And sometimes space leaves room for paranoia. But I digress. Today's paper was so tiring that somewhere like 2.5 hours in I was like holy shit am I still freaking writing? I know I shouldn't be complaining because if we don't have exams, then how would we earn our degree? So I bite my tongue and push on. It's been particularly stressful, though I can't quite tell if it's because it's final year or because I spend so much time with you not studying that it impedes my progress. Can't blame you either way I suppose. Last night after my frenzied oh-my-god-what-if-what-i-studied-doesn't-come-out panic attack, I was trying to push these thoughts out of my mind when it settled on something more off-putting. One other reason for my certainty that this won't become real is the fact that you lack drive and motivation in your life and that really diminishes my respect for you as a person. Enough said. On a lighter note, my father has finally realized that next year is a complete waste of money - in his words: "no exams?? so basically it's just a holiday?!". #japan2014



What's your name? No one's gonna ask you 
Better find out where they want you to go

No comments: