Saturday, February 9, 2013

dripping with alchemy

Everything feels so strangely far away. Time moves so quickly here, as do you. And I. The above are the adventures of not-so-happening people and a quick trip to London for mandatory sight-seeing and generally feeling very awkward. I honestly think it's not that I don't know how to get along with people so much so as I just don't feel comfortable around a lot of them. I used to think it's because I judge people before they get the chance to make their first impression, but now I think maybe I am simply socially inept. To be honest, it's probably because I don't feel the need to mix around because things are annoyingly comfortable. When it's not being weird, of course. I don't know who I am kidding: this cannot end well. This will never not be weird. I flinch every time it comes close to what I think it could be and it makes me feel like the worst person ever because I don't actually feel like the worst person ever. I don't know what's going on with you and how you don't feel like the worst person ever. Maybe some things are better left unsaid but nooooooo, things must always be talked about. Why must things be talked about. So uncomfortable. I don't even know how comforting the fact that no feelings are involved is. Especially since, it isn't even good enough. Hurhur. What am I saying. I just wanna live in my bubble and not think about things and live and let live and what not but as I am #gettingmylifetogether I am forced to think about impractical things like repercussions and what not. Like an adult. Because now I am an adult. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. I can't even say that convincingly. On a brighter note, things in birmz (most random city in the world) has been going surprisingly well. Save for the occasional weasel and the fact that it's too difficult to know who to trust around here. Everybody likes a good story, I suppose. Things just seem to be moving further and further into... our little bubble.


Cos I can't guarantee you'll be the right guy
the next time you want the right woman

No comments: