Thursday, April 19, 2012

the tragedy, she said, was that she didn't

It's been an interesting couple of weeks. I guess you can stay it all started when everything finally fell apart.. ish. I wish I could say I'm gonna die alone but if I stick with this, I foresee a fate thats worse than that. Woe. And yet. Boredom is the main criminal. What to do. I need to get out. Though I must say I do act and think like I am indeed going to die alone.. it's about as bleak as I remember. Unless you have a fun night or two, but how often do those come along? Well. Speaking of fun nights. Guilt is a dirty thing and an old time friend. And yet it only strikes when it matters. I guess that's enough evidence that this simply doesn't matter anymore, if ever. Years changes a person in so many ways, whether you grow up and/or apart. Thank you for your input, darling. I see you haven't changed a bit. I bet you think I'm crazy, but you were always right. I wish so badly to show you how much I've changed. This week also came the news of a tragic loss. It's already greatly saddened me, I can only imagine how anyone else feels. And of course in such difficult times, it makes everyone reconsider their lives, no matter how far away. I thought of you and how it would make you feel. We have weird connections with him back then, somehow it seems everyone did. That was truly undeserved.


with grace in your heart
and flowers in your hair

No comments: