Monday, August 16, 2010

Sometimes desire consumes us all

I cause a lot of trouble without even fucking trying. I don't know why everything seems to collapse around me.. but it does. Maybe it's come to a point where I am the core of everything that's wrong. With girls and boys. Life. Mindfuck.. you were/are an abuser. Am I really on that level of self-destructing-insecure-emotionally-unstable girls?? Or well, was anyway. Your name remains the same, all that has changed is this pretty face. Let it go. Freedom and independence come hand in hand. I'm grateful that I get to start on a clean slate. Blank, empty for us to stain with our own mistakes. Sometimes I wonder if now is really all that worth it. Do you really think I'd just fuck off that quickly? How can everyone else be so sure if I myself have no idea? I don't know why I'm so fucking mean. I guess I just always want to get more. Or some. Hurhur. How did I get this.. old. Yearning for the quiet life because I've learnt that everything else is just a lie. Do you remember when you said "I think the meanest thing one can do is to show someone an entirely different world.. and then take it away"? I learnt to be this fucking vindictive from you, darling.


To feel your pain, you feel mine
Go inside each other's minds

No comments: