Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I think you're really mean

Thus far, 2010 has been nothing but bleak and angsty. The last two weekends have been nothing but duds. Angry, screaming, crying duds. I should have just listened to my mother and gone. Maybe in an alternate universe, that would have worked out so much better. But in this one, everything seems to end in "Oh my fucking god. Are you fucking kidding me." School has become such a massive bitch that I barely find myself with enough space to breath. My family has also somehow decided that we are too poor to afford anything now so yay for me. And once again, every little word I say now has been put under magnifying glass. Even by people who clearly have no business in this, nor have a fucking clue as to how they come across. And for that, _!_ you. But that's beside what I wanted to say. As the days drag by, I find that everything has lost it's balance yet again. The long drawn battle between oversensitivity & insensitivity has come to really odd conclusion. Tables have turned so fast that I didn't even realize it was happening. And when I finally did realize, things had already accidentally been said and unnecessary screaming had already begun. But not on my part of course. Yeah it's not even the first time, therefore this inability to let it go. It's difficult to trust anyone with such leverage, whether or not it truly exists. And yet in the midst of this never ending chaos, it's even more difficult to actually feel important to you nowadays. Life.


Am I who you think about in bed?

No comments: