Sunday, August 30, 2009

They don't know bout you and me

And after a slew of one-liners, I am back full and proper. Happy Birthday Pau! Post-exams mode and everything is moving in slow motion again. And I mean everything. Nothing new I reckon. Pffft. All this talk of the future, mine and ours, always gets me jittery and unfocused. To the shops, I say! Hawhaw. All I really wanted to do was to make sure we were clear on what's what and who's who. Then it started to strangely sting. Then I had to confront it. Oh okay con-side it. Hurhur I am so funny. Misery business, I tell myself (And misery is fucking right). Here's the truth: I don't believe in trust. Which is why I was there. Life is such an ironic see-saw. The race is over. My eye is swollen. My mind is spinning. Goodbye August, I hated you.


We could feel the poison set in

No comments: