Tuesday, August 18, 2009

GO SUCK ON COCK YOU FAT FUCK

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I get tragically ill all too often. This weekend's scorching fever has done nothing but highlight the fact that I am just not brave enough to decide on something that could lead to any discomfort or shortcoming for myself. And by that I mean sucking it up and going to the damn hospital. I am afraid of needles okay; yeah my doctor finds it funny too. Speaking of which, all my piercings or more aptly non-piercings have decided to spontaneously erupt on me. And that leads us back to the fact that my body is really messed up right now. Amidst all the (literal) pain and anxiety as to whether or not I have bird flu, I am so completely and utterly unable to wrap my overheated mind around the amount of fucking bitterness oozing from your direction. The entity is only sinking in as I prepare myself for everything I am about to start. The kind of sick poisonous people I have in my life really corrode every fucking possible meaning of the word trust.


You had to leave and that's all I can see

No comments: