Sunday, January 20, 2008

I wanna kiss you underneath the stars, by the giant watermelon(:

Quite evidently, I have issues.


So I've had a really rough week and I am now filled to the brim with a myraid of mostly negative emotions. Blame the PMS. It's difficult being away from everyone for so long, even if it's just days at a time. And it's difficult being alone in a new school, having to plunge headfirst into a brand new social situation with nothing but your phone as your security blanket. It's difficult knowing that I should be grateful and having fun, but am not. It's difficult facing the fact that results will be out sometime soon. It's difficult trying to figure everything out by myself, especially when I have next to no idea what is going on. It's also getting increasingly difficult to find time to spend with everyone. Not to mention, it's so difficult not letting what my closest friends think bother me.


On the other hand, it's getting a little too easy for me to lie.



Heh. Oh well, random pictures ahead.
Audrey, you look like a flipping blowup doll-.- Oh and Happy Seventeenth Weelyn!(: So.. OLD!
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. ):
We're looking up at the same night sky
And keep pretending the sun will not rise
We'll be together for one more night
Somewhere, somehow

No comments: