Thursday, February 12, 2015

lay down all thoughts, surrender to the void

The last few posts seem really negative, but they're not an accurate representation of my state of mind. As usual, the negativity/resentment/anger I felt were temporary. I mean, I still feel the same way and I totally stand by what I said.. but I just don't think about it anymore. At all. It's fucking freeing. Moving on (finally), the last week in a few words: lego pirates, that small smile that greets me when I open my eyes in the morning, just generally being sloth and being "too confident". Right O. Thankfully, I'm not the kind to take things personally and am willing to admit when I'm being less than stellar. I wish everybody were like that. Anyway, I honestly have nothing else to complain about sooooo.

No comments: